As an early member of Flowdash’s engineering team, you’ll play an instrumental role in designing and implementing the core architecture upon which we build and scale out our platform. If we succeed, you will have fundamentally changed how organizations build software, democratizing the power to build custom tools.
We’re looking for an experienced yet humble, detail-oriented, and customer-focused software engineer who embraces tough problems, is comfortable with ambiguity, and is eager to learn and contribute at all layers of our technology stack.
What you'll do
As a core member of our engineering team, you’ll:
- Own features end-to-end, from technical design, to backend, to frontend, and writing automated tests
- Contribute code daily and iterate quickly based on customer feedback - we deploy multiple times per day
- Work closely with design and founders to craft amazing user experiences that solve real customer problems
- Design and architect the foundational building blocks upon which we scale out the Flowdash platform
- Play an integral role in establishing our engineering culture and best practices
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of software development experience. We hire based on engineering fundamentals, not familiarity with specific technologies
- Experience building and shipping web applications at scale
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently work through ambiguity without close supervision
- Deep focus on customers and a passion for delivering simple solutions to their problems
- Eagerness to keep learning regardless of years of experience
- Not a prerequisite, but bonus points if you have experience with Rails and React
This is a full-time position that includes health, dental, and vision benefits. We also offer unlimited sick, personal, and vacation days. As an early stage company, we offer significant equity stakes to all early employees.
Our founders are experienced engineering leaders who have worked in both Fortune 500 companies and startups, and have scaled organizations from <10 to over 1000+ people. We’re well-funded, backed by top-tier VCs, and are on a mission to empower the next generation of app builders.
Working with inadequate software tools isn’t only inefficient, it can be downright frustrating, and even more so when the people using these tools are left powerless to modify them. At Flowdash, we're on a mission to bring happiness back to the workplace by changing the way people create software. We're making it easier to build applications without code so that individuals within every organization are empowered to create the tools they need — the tools they deserve.
How to apply
Submit your resume to email@example.com or use the button below.Apply via email
Flowdash is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people no matter what background feel supported and connected at work.