As Flowdash is growing, we're excited to hire our very first sales representative. As the first member of the sales team, you'll play an instrumental role is designing and implementing sales processes from the ground-up. You'll be empowered to operate autonomously, and play a significant role in Flowdash's growth for years to come. As an early stage startup, you'll be working closely with the founding and product team, while learning and iterating quickly with the team towards product-market fit.
We're looking for someone ambitious and comfortable with ambiguity. A problem solver who gets excited to experiment and come up with the first iteration of our sales program. A team player looking to get a glimpse into all aspects of the startup life (transparency is one of our core values!).
Because we have no shortages of challenges and opportunities, this role has the potential for very rapid career growth, with the potential to become the sales leader for Flowdash in the years to come.
What you'll do
- Own the most important metric in our business: net-new revenue.
- Work closely with the CEO to build repeatable sales processes.
- Develop highly personalized outbound campaigns.
- Source leads, give discovery calls, demo calls, and push deals all the way to the finish line.
- Be a stakeholder in the product roadmap as you receive feedback from prospects.
What we're looking for
- Top performer with years of B2B sales experiences. Bonus points if you've worked on a product for developers.
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset who can be scrappy and get things done.
- A hyper organized executor able to successfully operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A change agent excited to navigate the ambiguity and complex challenges of an early stage startup.
- An entrepreneurial mindset. Bonus points if you've worked or started your own business in the past.
This is a full-time position that includes health, dental, and vision benefits. We also offer unlimited sick, personal, and vacation days. As an early stage company, we offer significant equity stakes to all early employees.
Our founders are experienced engineering leaders who have worked in both Fortune 500 companies and startups, and have scaled organizations from <10 to over 1000+ people. We’re well-funded, backed by top-tier VCs, and are on a mission to empower the next generation of app builders.
Working with inadequate software tools isn’t only inefficient, it can be downright frustrating, and even more so when the people using these tools are left powerless to modify them. At Flowdash, we’re on a mission to bring happiness back to the workplace by changing the way people create software. We’re making it easier to build applications without code so that individuals within every organization are empowered to create the tools they need — the tools they deserve.
Flowdash is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people no matter what background feel supported and connected at work.